Latest posts by chamaglalang (see all)
- Basics of Inventory Management - October 1, 2015
- Top-Up Your TackThis! Merchant Wallet with Dragonpay - September 24, 2015
- 5 Online Marketing Strategies On A Budget - September 21, 2015
No need for a credit card! You can now pay your monthly service fees over the counter.
Wallet Top-Up via Dragonpay
It’s now easy to load your TackThis! wallet via Dragonpay. With Dragonpay, you no longer need to have a credit card account to top-up your wallet. Instead, you can conveniently top-up via the following methods:
- Online banking of major local commercial banks
- Over-the-counter cash payments at banks and retail establishments (e.g. remittance centers, supermarkets, department stores)
To top-up your wallet using Dragonpay, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Go to “My Wallet”.
2. Click “Add Funds” and select the amount that you want to load to your wallet.
3. Select any of the ff. payment options:
- Bank Deposit
- Online Banking
- Other Non-Bank Channels
5. Select your preferred fund source. Fund sources vary depending on the payment channel selected.
6. Provide the information requested by Dragonpay.
Data needed vary depending on the payment channel used. You can access the following links to know more about how wallet top-up via Dragonpay works
The TackThis! team is committed to making it easier for sellers to succeed in the world of ecommerce. For more innovations and developments, always remember check back to our TackThis! blog!